Followone Sales Representative
|Posted||11 Months Ago|
|Location||Bellevue, Washington 98005|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Dress for success, Followone is looking for highly motivated sales professionals. You're main responsibility is to find and offer the best plan and service to meet customers business needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- 3 - 4 years sales experience.
- Minimum AA degree.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Closing skills.
- Prospecting skills.
- Presentation skills.
- 5 years sales experience.
- Management or leadership position.