Commercial Construction Project Engineer
|Posted||10 Months Ago|
|Location||Tacoma, Washington 98402|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Exciting commercial new construction and TI builds for the Seattle area’ s most dynamic businesses. Our 40-year-old GC is seeking a motivated Project Engineer with 2-5 years in the construction industry. This is a true opportunity to receive mentorship and a career path to project management!
Reporting directly to the Project Manager and assisting the Superintendent, this position is highly visible and requires ongoing coordination with designers, consultants, vendors, and clients. Attention to detail, organization skills, internal drive and ability to work in a team environment is key to your success.
- Generate project punchlists and closeout documentation
- Process submittals
- Partner in creating and maintaining the project schedule
- Assist with subcontractor proposals
- Assist with the project buyout and contracting process
- Monitor and understand project costs
- Facilitator of the BIM process
- Document control and tracking
- Assist field team with safety enforcement and awareness
- LEED documentation