McDonalds General Manager $70,000/-$75,000YR
|Posted||4 Months Ago|
|Location||Bothel, Washington 98011|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Come join our growing team!!
Seeking candidates looking to gain employment with the following benefits;
Car allowance after 5 years of General Manager promotion
Aggressive bonus plan (up to $18,000 per year)
On the job training
Full-time salaried position
Annual performance reviews
Free meals during shift
30% discount on meals at any McDonald’s in US
Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
Lifelong career-building experiences
- Manage the operations and profitability of the restaurant by working with Assistant and Swing Managers, Crew Trainers and Crew to achieve results on a daily basis
- Adhere to McDonald’s Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards and Food Safety standards set by McDonald’s and the State Health Department
- Create evolving actions plans and conduct weekly team meetings to evaluate progress and adjust goals when necessary
- Reports directly to Area Supervisor and assisted by Trainers, Hiring Managers, and Maintenance team.
- Conducts performance reviews and basic administrative duties and cash handling
- Minimum of 45 hours per week (including some nights and weekends)
- This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
- By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.