Manager Production Shift
|Posted||9 Months Ago|
|Location||Tukwila, Washington 98188|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This position is responsible for leading operations across all shifts for an established area of the site. Uses effective leadership, planning, technical, communication, analytical and coaching skills to empower work teams to produce high quality products to meet our customer needs in the most cost-effective manner.
Essential Functions: Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
- Establishes safety as the top priority in training, equipment & job design, work assignments, and regulatory compliance.
- Ensures product safety: establishes high performance standards in Housekeeping, GMP’s, BRC, and HACCP.
- Ensures product quality: establishes and manages systems to insure “right the first time” performance.
- Organizes and manages daily production requirements to consistently meet customer expectations.
- Drives Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) to dramatically improve costs.
- Evaluates team performance efficiencies and coordinates necessary resources for schedule attainment.
- Develops strategic and tactical plans to meet business needs with timely implementation.
- Coaches, teach, and provide opportunities for team members to develop their business, technical, and social skills.
- Coordinates Quarterly Check-ins, Annual Reviews, and 30-60-90 Day Check-ins for new hires and provides ongoing performance feedback.
- Manages financial performance, including budgeting, costing, expense & direct labor tracking, and results feedback.
- Manages in accordance with company policy and guidelines, treating all team members with dignity, respect, and fairness.
- Coordinates functions with peer group in the other functional areas: (Quality, Technical/Maintenance, Logistics, Human Resources).