Mechanical Assembly - Aerospace
|Posted||2 Months Ago|
|Location||Everett, Washington 98208|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking experienced Mechanical Assemblers for an aerospace manufacturing company located in Arlington! This is a temp to hire opportunity with a manufacturer of structural parts in the large business and regional jet markets. The divisions span across multiple segments of an aircraft, including the engine pylon, struts, wing box, wings, wheel well, and the interior.
In this role you will be working with a talented team of assemblers building parts across multiple divisions. Using hand tools, pneumatic tools, arbor presses, ground stud puller, and cherry pullers. They are open to mechanically inclined individuals who are team players and hard workers.
- You would be working in a noisy, dusty, and possibly fumy warehouse. You will be working with sealants, paints, adhesives, and liquid nitrogen. Safety training is provided along with a on site job training. Throughout training, other skills covered include lathe, mill, grinding, and inspection.
- Mechanical experience
- Longevity in previous roles
- Hand tools
- Location: Arlington
- Shift: 6:30 am for 8 to 10 hours
- Pay: $16 +
- This is a temp to hire opportunity that offers great benefits including medical, dental, and vision after conversion.
- If you would like more information about this position apply now or call the office at 425-355-7223!