|Posted||2 Months Ago|
|Location||Memphis, TN 38103|
|Job Type||Temp Project|
- Ensuring that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time.
- Received orders via phone and email, enter it into the systems accurately and quickly.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Responsible for tracking and verifying multiple shipments through various modes of transportation to ensure customer satisfaction: Intermodal, truckload, oceanic, air, and pool distribution.
- Establish a strong working relationship with customers and vendors communicate professionally with everyone on shipment status, delivery times, failures, and provide feedback about ways to improve operation.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Intermodal Dispatching Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistic Preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Freight and Logistics Industry
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (Heavy Excel Usage)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Very effective organizational skills and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate