|Posted||10 Months Ago|
|Location||Tukwila, Washington 98168|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Adecco is assisting a national firm in the business management industry in recruiting for a current Receptionist job opening in Washington, DC. This is for a contract-to-hire opportunity. As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for assisting customers as they enter the building and fielding incoming calls. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
- Receive and transfers calls – notes call volume for reports
- Greets and Receive Guest – then contacts the end-user (notes guest volume for reports)
- Greets and Receives (Casting Actors) Checks guest list for that day (checks of the name of the person on the guest list that casting provides – informs the actor/actress where the bathrooms are, and where to go to be seated to be seen.
- Assist administratively if needed
- Receive all inbound packages/USPS Mail.
- Sort all USPS Mail into mail slots. (Located behind
- Contact all customers of packages that have been delivered.
- Handle all materials received in the Mail Center [receive, review, receipt, document, process, prepare, identify, separate, etc)
- Scan, track and record receipt of all courier items/packages/letters using provided tracking technology.
- Acquiring customer signature upon pick up of packages using technology.
- Ensure all outbound USPS mail is Metered properly.
- Replenish postage meter funds when required.
- Coordinate any Priority Mailings - sort & prepare materials for mailing or shipping via USPS, UPS, etc.
- Maintain inventory of all necessary supplies.
- Inspect deliveries.
- 1+ years of experience as a Receptionist
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Extensive experience with MS Office (specifically Outlook and Excel)
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Ablilty to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work within a matrix organization
- Schedule: Full-Time, Business Hours, Monday - Friday
- Pay for this position is $18.00/hr. - $20.00/hr. plus overtime as needed.
- Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.