|Posted||8 Months Ago|
|Location||Everett, Washington 98208|
|Job Type||Temp Project|
Have maintenance and repair experience? Do you also have working experience with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs? Maintenance Tech needed ASAP in Marysville - APPLY NOW!
Position Title: Maintenance Tech
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 5am - 3:30pm (must be flexible to meet business needs)
Pay-Rate: $20 - 24.19/hr DOE
Location: Marysville, WA
Maintenance Tech Summary:
Maintenance position available for a well-established company at their local plant in Marysville, WA. Will be handling maintenance related projects and assisting the Maintenance Foreman with performing maintenance duties as assigned. Maintains a safe working environment according to company policy at all times.
- Maintenance Tech Essential Functions:
- Performs repair and maintenance on parts of equipment and machines including: electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
- Prepare and post schedules to monitor compliance
- Inspects and adjusts equipment.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Keeps work area clean, orderly, and safe.
- May maintain records of jobs performed in order to develop a history of repairs so that preventative maintenance can be performed.
- May perform or assist in the installation of machinery and equipment
- Maintenance Tech skills and abilities:
- Electrical troubleshooting, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repair experience
- Forklift certification a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must have own set of basic tools and steel toed boots.
- Don't wait! Contact us now!
- Text or call us: 425-368-7293
- Visit Us: 909 SE Everett Mall Way | Suite C-302 | Everett, WA 98208
- Email Us: Everett.email@example.com
- Apply: http://www.elwoodjobs.com